Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Words

They are just words and thoughts
THEY POSSESS NOTHING PHYSICAL

this has driven me into my comfortable insanity, which is growing more and more uncomfortable

these words, angry meaningless words

it doesnt matter if they come together or not
it doesnt matter if they mean anything
they dont mean anything, they dont mean anything, they dont mean anything, they dont mean anything, they dont mean anything

FUCKING CLOSURE

part of me that i forgot yesterday, but is never forgotten
something bred deep inside of me

I want to forgive you, i want to forgive myself

no more apathy, no more apathy, no more apathy, no more apathy, no more apathy


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I challenge you to a blog-battle of wits and words!
::takes of glove::
::SLAP!::
you have been warned.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Scruffy said...

I accept your challenge

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home