Wednesday, March 23, 2005

More Alcohol, you know the fucking drill

I am a liar
I have finally accepted i am that which i have tried for fight forever
I am you
I am that which has become obsessed enough with my image to lie
It is from pain
Our lives in suburbia so painfully boring that we must become a lie
You, and I are that lie
So here we stand, truth laid out before us, given two option
ITS FUCKING FASHIONABLE
This fucking poem right now is more masturbation for your image
drop it
Fucking stop all this bullshit, we are only perpetutation our cycle of bordem
We are all One
One fucking human being, collective being, dont fucking exclude because of your falsified image
Truth, Is inside
You deny the truth because you cannot accept, well i finally accepted it
You can do it too
Dont fucking call me brillant, i am only saying truth, accept it

I understand that we are all a collection of our influences, as that mine might be different than yours we are all products of that demon created called middle class, suburbia, unite and fucking stand strong rather than deny an attempt to become the ideals we have seen in our fantasies, our fucking media fed ideals. YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO BE, you are what you are.
Accept it. Find it. Allow it.

Your segregation is caused by your dillusions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home