Sunday, January 09, 2005

The good ole days

I left those days past
in my past
they are my past
you are past

We are what we make of ourselves

and what i made was you
and me
Then broke it down
because of my own insecurities

And now its gone

Last night, i sat and pondered
while all my friends danced

And I realized im not the man i used to be
im not the person i used to be
and im just left with confusion
and resentment

I am my own sour taste in my mouth
that will not wash away
"if 5 shots wont get the taste out of my mouth
theres no way a 6th will"

Im just questioning
and waiting
only ignorance remaining
Ive been trying to find out

but i get nothing but left out

Its the simplicity i yearn for
and achived and lost
all that same night
Tell me how to feel, tell me how to live

ultimatly ill just run away like i did time and time and time again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home