Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Turmoil

There is only so much we are programmed to take
There is only so long that you can rely on the muscle you ONCE had

I want to spontantiously combust and take out 4 city blocks, No survivors
I want to shave everyones head and rip off their clothes and make them march double time, no identity

I want to drive head on, glaring into the eyes of the driver
Of a minivan of kids going to soccer practice

I want to be the madman, I want to be the psyco

I want to be that guy on the news that you used to know, that one day lost it, and now the police can't find him

I want to be your fears, i want to be in your dreams and haunt you, i want to wake your children up at night, too scared to scream, too scared to move, so they just lay there shaking for hours, sleepless

I want to be hiding in your closet with razor wire, waiting for you to come out of the shower

All this because you didnt think today, you just followed due process, and turned me into something im not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home