Monday, October 17, 2005

A list of truths

These just kinda came out randomly and are in no particular order

-Dreams are pointless
-Boredem is my greatest enemy
-I wish i had a better memory
-respect is what i desire most
-I am frugal yet completely irresponsible with money at the same time
-i have a drug problem
-It's just not a very big problem
-I do not like our over-abundence of laws
-I do not respect authority, but I feign it in my best intrests
-I live for the afterglow
-I am a liar
-I am two-faced
-I am a whore, yet fear sex at the same time
-I have always admired strength
-I am sucker for tales of endurance
-I wish i was stronger of conviction
-I have an irrational fear of being stabbed in my sleep
-I have an irrational fear of police
-I am a hypocrite
-I dislike others being ostentatios but love being the center of attention myself
-I love the night air
-Lucy Mer is my favorite person on this planet
-I am overly self concious, but pretend not to care
-Arrogance is feigned
-The greatest high is never achived through chemicals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home