Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Exploration

I really want to explore every facet of humanity. Not study it and break it down into its components so i can later tell someone else. But experience it. I want to see what it is to be the psychotic raving homeless man as well as the skag addicted wall street broker. Blue collar construction worker to souless marketing manager. I just want to see what it all is.

These holidays are fucking depressing though, ive never been depressed by the holidays, but just this year, its killing me, i need some serious R and R before i blow a fuse.

Even when i do have a chance to relax I just can't catch a break or turn off my damed mind, one of those things will always manage to keep me from really enjoying whatever time off I have from my responsibilities.

My desire to become a raging holidy drunk wanes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home