Monday, January 02, 2006

ICU

The weirdest part is coming back, and having to tell everyone what happened.

Alot of people just dont believe it, but understand its typical for someone to attempt suicide after a seeming bout of things getting better. After talking to the doctors and nurses and mental health sheriffs (thats right, they exist) maybe ive been wrong about medication for all this time, from what it seems it can really help me, so thats probably the direction ill be going in. Not permanent, but the medication, when used in conjuction with therapy can work. The worst part is the hypocracy of me making fun of every suicidal emo punkass out there, and yet at the same time spending my new years in some sort of melodramatic nightmare at the ICU in St. Davids.

Whatever it is, i do have some serious issues that i need to deal with, alot of it ive just put aside as being "emo" or whatever but in all seriousness id rather have a solution than a macho headtrip.

Jew-I fucking love you, you might very well have saved my life
Mindy- You make me feel like shit when im around you, go away

everyone else that reads this? is there anyone else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home