Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bare Bones

I dont know why i havent been doing this, its not for lack of things to say. But i suppose the desire to express my whims and realizations to the world has waned, maybe because of a lack of an audience, maybe simply because its absolutly pointless except to give me something to read over when im drunk and feeling nostaligic wishing to inflate my already artificial ego.

I feel like my mind and body are working double normal effeciency, of course i did pretext college with a nice month of absoutly no intellectual stimulation and minimal physical, so it could just be a contrast, but i wouldnt account all of it to so.

That doesnt help the CRUSHING lonliness and bordem, which you think would make good fodder for the artistic cannon, but thankfully coping mechanism, that arent substance related have pleasantly corked that weapon of war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home