Thursday, September 01, 2005

Austin Love Song

Staring into the sunset
There never have been sunsets like this
They are caused by the destruction of the ozone
Beautiful destruction

Somehow all the confusion fades
maybe im high off the pollution
but my head is clear
standing in the crisp air, i have no fear

whether its drunken love
or im drunk on love
and sobriety is nipping at my heels
for once, i dont care

let it come
let it come and sweep me away
let it come change me
i know who i am

ill strum my guitar
play that diatonic scale
sing that old austin love song
cause i know it was your favorite

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, you shit. One of my poems is entitled "Austin Love Song". THEFT! THEFT! I TELL YOU!

At any rate, this is good. <3 <3

9:32 AM  
Blogger Scruffy said...

theres nothing new in art

you just steal, borrow and combine it

and its stolen to attribute to the poem in reference to you!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm in love with you.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Scruffy said...

beautiful

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home