Monday, August 29, 2005

Chem Proc (properly spaced)

Everything is black and white and all its shades of grey.
I have been both absent and present.
And still have no idea what the pathway is
Perhaps this is because there are many paths for the many people
Yet why do you some paths seem so wrong
I know that one cannot have a angel without a deamon
Yet that doesnt allow me to sleep any easier
Is all this rage natural, the fuel to my survial?
We havent evolved at all, just the world we built for ourselves has.
Despite meditation and religion we are all still just animals
And what do animals need of chemicals
Chemicals are part of the world around us that we built when we said we evolved
That doesnt stop me from dreaming about them
But there are chemicals all around us
Our minds, that which we sought enlightenment through is just a fluxing of chemicals
So which path is mine, and which path is my nemesis
There are many reasons why i might partake in this fight
None of them i would consider worthy
Yet i have had many more worthless endevors in my life than worthwhile ones
I assume most people are the same
Im addicted
Addicted to those chemicals in my head
Its much easier to hide, and much more satisfying
I will fight because i am an animal in a suburban cage
As with all caged animals, we have suppressed eons of
Instint
Rage
Love
Respect
only because we do what we are told so we can eat
And yet i have very little to eat
and very few people choose to eat what is given
When i am unleashed, you will see what happens when i am truly human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home