Thursday, March 22, 2007

Inflatable Mistress

I killed Pope's god and burned his forsaken knowledge
Took every fairy from my dreams
and showed them the haunting blue glow
It's hard not to smile as I watch them kill themselves
It's because my new god killed them
And my new god shows his love everyday to me
In my own quip smiles and sarcasm
In my distaste, displeasure and skeptisism
The Fruedian dream cycle is shattered by my hypnotic sedatives
I'll claim your lucid dream lies are only hallucinations
I'll claim your fantasies as my own sadist joys
While i rape the corpses of the fairies, orgasming with their final convulsions

Yet all pretentious joy is short lived

Time, the healer, and the monarch soon declares me guilty of my crimes
Luckily he is a wise monarch and knows that the crime punishes itself
Rationalization will never stand the test of time
For only lost in fantasy will we find the time to pass
Will we create the eutopian vision free from my daydream opiate hallucinations
Stimulated pathways show the same patterns regardless of its orgin
And once again I find my crime punishes itself
Without my flagellation im filled with only self-loathing
Science, my new god and mistress has failed me again in spirt
But i will always find better living through chemistry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home