Thursday, April 19, 2007

Exacerbating Clinical Problems and their relation to Genetics



I wish i could say when i hear that oh so common tone in the early hours
That my heart jumped with jubilation, and often i feign it so as i respond
But often as I answer i hear that slightly dropped tone, and your own sublte lie
It never takes long, i can tell by the false front of libido
You must hate yourself when you want me, because it always seems to preceede the start
Stonewalled from the start, cursed if i try to defend, what you lack in logic
You make up in tactics learned from your own house, sublte is not the key word
I never know whether to fight or run, either way it never ends until your done

and it never seems to be done

Too many times ive laid down against what i felt was RIGHT
Morals you claim i don't have because of a past mistake
Let's recollect your mistakes and compare them to mine
Let's juxtapose your heart with mine, competition is the voice of love
You are too gone to know that your taking my legs out from under me
chopping away slowly with a dull axe, and its curious to know
whether you lean on me, or no, i imagine you don't even know
I want to say wait for the blackout, but your constitution is strong

Mounting frustrations surrmounted by that morning after

When your clear cut voice apologizes, and speaks of true love
Truly i feel as if dealing with a Jekyl and Hyde, no suprise
The truth is the most hurtful thing i could say, and so far its withheld
And undoubtly will be forever, theres no reason to bother to tell
No, that is not me, that is my own Hyde speaking, my own swift cane
Supression was never my intention, and neither was pain
I wish i could speak of this as if it were a new revalation, but alas
Its not, nothing new, new subjects on old paragraphs, analysis?

You know the problem as well as I, treatment, abstiance, denied

Now im only drawing lines in the sand, 200 miles away from you
Debating as to which one should be the one i said i just drew
Sadly, and perhaps for the benifit, ill never pick just one
But draw pentagrams, while i slip off to troubled, frustraded dreams
(Slip as in the action that precedes the fall, not the gentle folkway)
Dream of you, and hope those things you said were not true
Maybe thats the part that hurts the most, that truth comes out with drink
Mutual cutting preceeding masturbation, a masochists dream

But i have since forsaken, that particular lie, my dreams still await me

So many meanings to the word lye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home