Sunday, August 12, 2007

add tax in America

Standing there, palms sweating, heavy hand
wishing i knew, a stronger man
Never thought it would end in a stand
One night, no m'am, neverland

you knew we were forbidden, half the turn on
played with luminence, forplay to the wrong
wrong only excisted in those forgetting minds
Alchohol, never wrong, forget these lines

I never knew i felt like this
Forget that, just forgot with a kiss
Hoped i would never be hit or miss
Holding it, inwith it, make you my miss
loveable, holdable, callupon this
Something i never thought would make me wish

for this, you, standing with me
wanting everything, pardon lili
-um, such a name, so fake, like that fake,
who took me for such a ri-
de, do or die, me never want to justify
with clipped wings, its so hard to fly

but i play my own birdkeeper to the zoo
never thought that this would happen,

let me woo

over you, for a time, i wish i could rhyme

girl so special, melt the world, just her self
so glad im not doing time
This is the rhyme that puts in time
all the shit, never hit, running circles in my mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home