Saturday, October 06, 2007

Sometimes i just sit and watch the rain
Sit back and reflect on all this pain
Think about what i have left to gain
Thinking id just be better off slain

But i wont die easy, i wont die fast
I always try to make this bullshit last
always treating death like an outcast
made living out of being asked...

stupid questions
motives, no meaning
wines got me leaning
but no depressants can stop me from dreaming

I feel like an animal inside a cage
Throwing life away
but still filled with so much rage

and yet I'm looked too like i have an answer
your looking in the wrong place, blood
don't you know my love is like a cancer?

Ill slowly eat away at you
but you'll never know your dying
one by one those mutant cells are multiplying

so don't look to me, like I'm gonna fulfill your dreams
I'm just trying to stay alive, and not act too mean
its not that i don't wanna be what you think
its just too high of expectations
I'm always on the brink

of taking my own life, or maybe someone else's
its almost sad, i feel so helpless
but it's nothing new, to me or anyone
paranoid, theres never that someone

So this is the end, but not of life
ill drag that on and on, too scared of the knife
living of fear and maybe adrenaline
a taste of that sweet shit, heroin

and thats how ill get by
day by day
just don't look to me like i'm gonna say...

what you wanna hear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home