Saturday, October 06, 2007

I don't know how you didn't see when you met me
That my eyes burn green, constantly, with envy
so restless, you know i could never just let it be

You act like I don't know the color of my words, black
Like a Ginsu knife, guaranteed to cut you or your money back
And yet i wonder why you give me flack

From a young age i was brought up
Never let one hurt me
so i get caught up
In always making sure i get you back
for that minor flesh wound, or a little smack

This is all related to the paper stacks
The cocaine, loose change and gun racks
This is why i never hold back

It's a shame i pray to nothing
I guess myself, but i show no mercy
And that might be the saddest thing that i've lost faith
but i promise you it wont be over till im in the grave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home