Saturday, October 06, 2007

Under the infulence of alcohol: please excuse

I got 16 bars to heal these scars
And its not as extensional as the stars
You wanna mess with me
Wanna get down
Well ill tell you whats up
Its that i tear you down
You know my love is cancer
So i don't need to explain myself
not to that girl, her self
Im just running dry
Coping on the opiates, myself
It's like i can't forget about your name
just a whore to me, but it makes no difference all the same
I wish i could pretend that i never had a game
but you know i play this every single day
so i call you on the phone
alcohol loosing my lips
when all i want is a single kiss
your lips my lips, electric is what it is
And i can't help but feel a little ashamed
cause my boys are telling me, don't back that game
But thats half the fun, you always were
forbidden love, i tell em shes my girl
And when I'm with her im on top of the world
so maybe one day ill let my guard down
pretend I'm not so g, not so hard now
and we'll get a little house some where by the beach
where those arms don't reach
and that where ill teach
you the ways of love
shit i learned from up above
Things you didn't even knew i know
There is the place that we will grow
and i cant even remember these lines
I'm just spitten em out in the best time
so you know its all the straight from the heart
No matter neither
With you is the place i want to be,
If not, you know ill be the griever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home